These are useful skills to acquire as they are needed by almost every single business in the world to communicate with customers. After successfully completing the web design and development with CMS course, we will help you create your freelancer career on freelancer.com or the marketplace of Upwork or Fiverr.
f you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow our step by step guide on how to make a website.
Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this guide.
- How to find and register a domain name for free
- Choosing the best web hosting
- How to install WordPress
- Installing a template to change your site’s design
- Creating pages in WordPress
- Customizing WordPress with addons and extensions
- Resources to learn WordPress and get support
- Taking it further, building websites with more features
Before we start creating a website, let’s cover some of the most commonly asked questions that we get.