Laravel is the most popular PHP framework. ChangeTech BD provides the best PHP framework training. Enhancing skill development in Web/Software Development platform is the main goal of this course. Besides, introducing with the industry-driven environment for ensuring the betterment of professional career. Nowadays most of the large-scale, robust web application is developed with Laravel, and it’s getting popularity in Bangladesh too.
3 months 30-36 Classes
- Learn to build applications using laravel.
- You will learn how to create and use Controllers and what they are.
- You will learn how to use routes.
- How to connect and use Databases.
- Database: Eloquent One to One and Many to Many – CRUD.
- You will learn Github or version control.
- You will learn to create a BULK functionality that you can use the CRUD on it.
Contents of Training:
- Local Development Environment and Software Install
- PHP Syntax, Tags, Variables, Superglobals, Constants, Operators.
- if, Switch Statements
- Loops –
- while-do…while-for-break and continue.
- Numeric array, Associative array, Multidimensional array.
- Looping through Arrays.
- Array Manipulation Functions
- PHP Date and Time
- FORM in PHP
- PHP File Handling
- PHP Session, Cookies
- PHP and Ajax
- PHP CURL
- Sending Email using mail()
- Defining a class
- Defining a Method, Properties
- Access Control Modifiers, Data Access
- Class Inheritance
- Abstract Class, Final Class, Final Method, Interface.
- PHP Traits, Static Keyword.
- Scalar type hints, Return type declarations, Anonymous classes, Closure:: call(), Generator Return Expressions, Generator delegation, null coalesce, operator, space ship operator Throwables and others.
- Installing PHP development environment IDE install
- Creating a Laravel project
- Virtual Hosts
- Opening a project in the IDE
- Laravel Structure Overview Routing
- Laravel Request Lifecycle
- Service Container, Facades
- Master layout setup
- Some more blade features
- Environment configurations
- Creating migration and dropping them
- Adding columns to existing tables using migrations
- Some more migration commands
- Inserting data Reading Data
- Updating Data Deleting Data
- Joining Query
- Reading Data
- Reading / Finding with Constraints More ways to retrieve data
- Inserting / Saving Data
- Eloquent Relationship
Project: Create a basic e-commerce site with Laravel.
- Create Admin Panel
- Category Management Product Management Order Listing
- User Role & Permission
- Payment history
- Home Page with Product Listing.
- Search Product
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Method Integration (Paypal, Stripe)
- Vue JS