3 months 30-36 Classes
Saturday- Monday- Wednesday 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- Efficiently use all the editing tools in Premiere Pro CC – The right tools with right techniques at the right place and time.
- Design clean and professional titles for your videos.
- Color corrects your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Create full Motion Graphics Videos in After Effects
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage
Contents of Training:
■ Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
■ Expanding the workﬂow
■ Touring the Adobe Premiere Pro interface
■ Setting up a project
■ Setting up a sequence
■ Importing assets
■ Working with the Media Browser
■ Importing images
■ The media cache
■ The Project panel
■ Working with bins
■ Organizing media with content analysis
■ Monitoring footage
■ Modifying clips
■ What are the transitions?
■ Edit points and handles
■ Adding video transitions
■ Using A/B mode to fine-tune a transition
■ Adding audio transitions
■ Adjusting the Motion eﬀect
■ Changing clip position, size, and rotation
■ Working with keyframe interpolation
■ Using other motion-related eﬀects
■ Setting up the interface to work with audio
■ Examining audio characteristics
■ Adjusting audio volume
■ Adjusting audio gain
■ Normalizing audio
■ Creating a split edit
■ Adjusting audio levels in a sequence
■ Working with the Audio Mixer
■ Sweetening sound with audio eﬀects
■ Adjusting EQ
■ Applying eﬀects in the Audio Mixer
■ Cleaning up noisy audio
■ Working with eﬀects
■ Key framing eﬀects
■ Eﬀects presets
■ Frequently used eﬀects
■ Color-oriented workﬂow
■ An overview of color-oriented eﬀects
■ Fixing exposure problems
■ Fixing color balance
■ Specials color eﬀects
■ Creating a look
■ After Effects: What it is (and is not)
■ Films are using after effect as a prime tool
■ What we can achieve using after effects
■ The After Effects enterprise workflow
■ Integrating After Effects with other file formats
■ Linked media: Organizing your Projects
■ Tips and best practices for After Effects Projects
■ Launching After Effects, and creating new projects
■ Understanding and navigating the After Effects interface
■ Customizing settings, Preferences, and Work spaces
■ Importing and organizing footage
■ Creating Compositions
■ Working with Layers: The art of compositing
■ Understanding Layer types
■ Animating Layers with the Transform properties
■ Adding, editing, and animating effects
■ Understanding the Timeline
■ Optimizing performance in After Effects
■ Previewing, rendering, and exporting a Composition
■ An overview of the Titler window
■ Video typography essentials
■ Creating titles
■ Stylizing text
■ Working with shapes and logos
■ Making text roll and crawl
■ The File menu
■ Using the Project Manager
■ Final project management steps
■ Importing projects or sequences
■ Managing collaboration
■ Managing your hard drives
■ Overview of export options
■ Exporting single frames
■ Exporting a master copy
■ Working with Adobe Media Encoder
■ Exchanging with other editing applications
■ Recording to tape
■ Adobe Premiere Pro
■ Adobe After Effect
■ Pro show producer
■ Wondershare Filmora
· Introduction to YouTube.
· YouTube Environment Learning.
· Channel Creation.
· Channel Keyword Setup.
· Unique Video Upload.
· Creating Video Tag.
· Adding Video Description.
· Audio Setting.
· Video info and Setting.
· Video End Screen, Video Card, Playlist, Link, and Annotations.
· Video thumbnail.
· Video Marketing.
· Channel Monetization with Google AdSense.