Management software for restaurants is designed to help users manage their joint food service. Many technologies such as point-of-sale (POS) systems provide customer interaction capabilities, but more often this form of technology focuses on behind-the-scenes processes such as payroll, inventory management, and employee scheduling.
Software for restaurant management allows restaurant owners and managers to organize back-office operations. Restaurant employees use these devices to monitor orders, payroll, stocks, and analytics. Such tools can be used by managers and owners to compare business practices at multiple locations, simplify the process of embarking for new employees and track the productivity of employees.
Restaurant Management System Features:
1. TRACKING OF SALES AND TAXES
2. SIMPLE MENU SETUP
3. USER-FRIENDLY ORDER MANAGEMENT
4. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING INTEGRATION
5. ACCEPT GIFT CARDS AND INCREASE INCOME
6. INVENTORY CONTROL
7. EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT WITH POS SECURITY
8. COMPREHENSIVE REPORTING AND CUSTOMER DATA
9. MARKETING, LOYALTY, AND REWARD PROGRAMS
10. HEAVENLY TECHNICAL SUPPORT