The art and practice of organizing and communicating ideas and experiences of graphical and textual content is graphic design known as interactive design. Graphic designers create creatively stimulating, entertaining and shaping ideas. To develop innovative design ventures use industry-leading methods to learn the skills required to become an on-call visual designer and communicator.
3 months 30-36 Classes
- To learn what graphic design is and how to become a graphic designer.
- Learn the principles of great graphic design.
- Design Social Media Images Like Facebook Cover, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Graphics, Twitter Header, Inspirational Graphics, YouTube Channel Art, YouTube Thumbnail etc.
- Learn graphic design for the web and mobile (UI/UX Design).
- Learn How to create Professional Looking Design for Marketing and Promotional Graphics.
- Learn how to get a job as a graphic designer.
Introduction to Graphic Design:
- Raster vs. Vector
- Fields of Graphic Design
- Resolution and quality issues
- Getting To Know the Work Area
- Welcome to Photoshop CC
- Installing Adobe Photoshop CC
- Areas of Graphic Design
- Cropping, Resizing, and Resolution
- Basic Photo Corrections
- Working with Selection
- Lighting and Color Section
- Working with Multiple Images
- Layer Masks vs. Erasing
- Working with texture and pattern
- Photo Manipulation
- Layer Basics
- Masks and Channels
- Advanced Compositing
- Painting with the Mixer Brush
- Working with Camera Raw
- Working with Selections
- Preparing Files for the Web
- And More
- Getting To Know the Work Area
- Welcome to Illustrator CC
- Installing Adobe Illustrator CC
- Controlling Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding vector graphics
- Illustrator Toolbox, Menus, Palettes
- Adobe Illustrator And Color Management
- Working With Shapes, Fills, And Strokes
- Creating files for print & Web
- Reflecting and skewing objects
- Distorting and transforming objects
- Managing multiple documents & Navigation.
- Creating and editing gradients
- Applying gradients to strokes
- Applying and editing pattern fills
- Tracing artwork with the Pen tool
- Printing, Saving, and Exporting
- Creating And Managing Vector Shapes And More.
Project Work with Illustrator and Photoshop
Creative Graphics Design Learning Functions Including Logo Design, Leaflet Design, Poster Design, Visiting Card Design, ID Card Design, Packaging Design, Invitation Card, Info-Graphic Design, T-Shirts Design, Vector Tracing, UI/UX Design, Folder Design, Certificate Design, Calendar Design, Book Cover Design, Brochure Design, Banner Design, Packaging Design, News Paper Demo, Advertisement, Digital Banner, Digital Drawing, Envelope Design, Typography, Social Media Banner And Thumbnail Design. Photo Editing, Clipping Path, Background Removal, Color Correction, Photo Enhancement, Photo Retouching, Beauty Retouch, E-Commerce Image Editing, Image Masking, Image Manipulation, Shadow Creation, Image Restoration, Photo Cropping & Resize, Image Optimization For Web Publication, Image Processing For Print Media, Photo Materialization, Merge One More Photo And More…
Freelancing Marketplace Guideline
- Creating an Account
- Upwork readiness and Others Test
- How to write a cover letter
- How to Bid on Upwork
- How to Use time tracker.
- How to communicate with clients
- How to create a gig in Fiverr
- Promote Fiverr Gig
- Buyer request
- How to withdraw money from Marketplace.
- Payment Method
After course completion, students can get jobs as:
- Graphics Designer
- Creative Director
- Creative Executive
- Multimedia Artist
- Photoshop Artist
- Logo Designer
- UI/ UX Designer
- Web Designer